The Outdoor Weather Station WS-6147 is intended to be used together with the Outdoor Weather Bricklet. It consists of
- Anemometer (wind speed sensor),
- Wind direction sensor,
- Pluviometer (rain gauge),
- Thermometer (temperature sensor) and
- Hygrometer (humidity sensor).
All necessary mouting brackets, cables and screws are included. The mounting pole has an inner/outer diameter os 18.5mm/20mm
The weather station is batterie powered* and establishes a wireless connection to the Outdoor Weather Bricklet with a range of up to 100m.
The Outdoor Weather Bricklet can read out up to 256 WS-6147 at the same time. The data is differenciated by an indentifier that is automatically assigned on the first startup of the weather station.
Measurements, units and resolutions are:
- Temperature in °C with 0.1°C resolution
- Humidity in %RH with 1%RH resolution
- Wind speed in m/s with 0.1m/s resolution
- Gust speed in m/s with 0.1m/s resolution
- Rain in mm with 0.1mm resolution
- Wind direction in 16 discrete steps (N, NNE, NE, ENE, E, ESE, SE, SSE, S, SSW, SW, WSW, W, WNW, NW, NNW)
- Battery status
The Weather Station has a bounding box size of 40x30x70cm (including all sensors and the pole). The wind direction, wind speed, rain and temperature/humidity sensors have a size of 20x8x18cm, 18x10x10cm, 12x6x10cm and 17x8x8cm respectively.
* Batteries are not included, you need two AA batteries.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€19.49Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€29.23Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost
€575.12Incl. 16% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost