Die openHAB-Dokumentation ist nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
The openHAB bindings are still in beta, but the development was stopped.
This is the description of the openHAB API bindings for the Temperature Bricklet. General information and technical specifications for the Temperature Bricklet are summarized in its hardware description.
An installation guide for the openHAB API bindings is part of their general description.
Required firmware version:
Firmware update supported:
Channels: Actions: Parameters:
- I2C Mode – Type: Choice, Default: Fast (400kHz)
- Sets the I2C mode. If you have problems with obvious outliers in the Temperature Bricklet measurements, they may be caused by EMI issues. In this case it may be helpful to lower the I2C speed. It is however not recommended to lower the I2C speed in applications where a high throughput needs to be achieved.
- Options: Fast (400kHz), Slow (100kHz)
The measured temperature
- -25 Celsius to 85 Celsius (Step 0.01 Celsius)
- Update Interval – Type: integer, Default: 1000, Unit: ms, Min: 0, Max: 4294967295
- Specifies the update interval in milliseconds. A value of 0 disables automatic updates.
Actions can be used in rules by creating an action object. All actions return a Map<String, Object>. Returned values can be accessed by name, sometimes the type deduction needs some hints, as shown below:
val actions = getActions("tinkerforge", "tinkerforge:bricklettemperature:[UID]") val hwVersion = actions.brickletTemperatureGetIdentity().get("hardwareVersion") as short logInfo("Example", "Hardware version: " + hwVersion.get(0) + "." + hwVersion.get(1) + "." + hwVersion.get(2))
Returns the temperature of the sensor.
Returns the I2C mode as set by the thing configuration.
The following constants are available for this function:
Neu in Version 2.0.1 (Plugin).
Returns the UID, the UID where the Bricklet is connected to, the position, the hardware and firmware version as well as the device identifier.
The position can be 'a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g' or 'h' (Bricklet Port). A Bricklet connected to an Isolator Bricklet is always at position 'z'.
The device identifier numbers can be found here.