This is the description of the openHAB API bindings for the Dust Detector Bricklet. General information and technical specifications for the Dust Detector Bricklet are summarized in its hardware description.
An installation guide for the openHAB API bindings is part of their general description.
Required firmware version:
Firmware update supported:
Channels: Actions: Parameters:
- Moving Average Length – Type: integer, Default: 100, Min: 0, Max: 100
- The length of a moving averaging for the dust_density. Setting the length to 0 will turn the averaging completely off. With less averaging, there is more noise on the data.
The dust density.
- Microgram Per Cubicmetre
- 0 Microgram Per Cubicmetre to 500 Microgram Per Cubicmetre (Step 1 Microgram Per Cubicmetre)
- Update Interval – Type: integer, Default: 1000, Unit: ms, Min: 0, Max: 4294967295
- Specifies the update interval in milliseconds. A value of 0 disables automatic updates.
Actions can be used in rules by creating an action object. All actions return a Map<String, Object>. Returned values can be accessed by name, sometimes the type deduction needs some hints, as shown below:
val actions = getActions("tinkerforge", "tinkerforge:brickletdustdetector:[UID]") val hwVersion = actions.brickletDustDetectorGetIdentity().get("hardwareVersion") as short logInfo("Example", "Hardware version: " + hwVersion.get(0) + "." + hwVersion.get(1) + "." + hwVersion.get(2))
Returns the length moving average as set by the thing configuration.
Returns the UID, the UID where the Bricklet is connected to, the position, the hardware and firmware version as well as the device identifier.
The position can be 'a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g' or 'h' (Bricklet Port). The Raspberry Pi HAT (Zero) Brick is always at position 'i' and the Bricklet connected to an Isolator Bricklet is always as position 'z'.
The device identifier numbers can be found here.